【第一天上班该注意些什么】Are you starting a new job and feeling slightly anxious and even nervous?
你是否开始了一份新工作并略感焦虑甚至紧张?
I’m gonna teach you in this vedio how to get rid of those jetters
视频中我会教你如何摆脱那些雷区
and boost up your your confidence
以及增强你的信心
And stay tuned to the end of this video.
请观看至视频结束
Because I’m gonna share with you something really cool
因为我将和你分享一些干货
that your boss is gonna love.
能让你的老板赞不绝口
For tips on accelerating your professional career
想获取更多升职小技巧
subscribe to my channel, hit that bell button
关注我的频道 点击这个铃铛
and you’ll receive a new video every Wednesday.
每周三我都会发布一个新视频
Hi, I’m Adriana Girdler,
大家好 我是Adriana Girdler
a business productivity specialist with over 20 years in the business.
一名工作效率专家 有超过20年的工作经验
We’ve all been there, that first day on the new job,
我们都经历过适应新工作的第一天
we’re excited yet super nervous. What do we wear? What do we bring?
我们很兴奋但也超级紧张 我们该穿什么?该带什么?
How will our boss really be? Are people gonna like us?
老板会是个什么样的人?同事会喜欢我们吗?
Take a deep breath
呼~ 深呼吸
And follow these steps that I’m gonna share with you
照着接下来我要分享的方法做
and you will rock it.
你将会游刃有余
Get organized.
首先 做好安排
Often a lack of confidence is due to a lack of preparedness
通常缺乏自信是因为你准备得不够充分
so the night before, be prepared.
所以在前一天晚上 你要做好充足准备
Pick out your outfit,
选好你的正装
figure out what’s gonna make you feel really good on that first day
想清楚如何打扮会让你在第一天感觉良好
cause it is your first impression
因为这是你留给别人的第一印象
And if you’re not too sure what to wear, wear what you wore to the interview
如果你不确定穿什么 就穿去参加面试时的衣服
and dress up perhaps just a little bit
再化点淡妆
because once you get to the office
因为你一走进办公室
you’ll start to see what exactly the culture and the norm is on what to wear.
就会看到企业文化是如何基于人们的穿着建立的
Now, you can also call in advance and find out
当然 你也可以提前打电话询问
And that may be also of help and service.
这样也会有所帮助
Don’t forget to pack your bag the night before as well,
还有别忘了提前一晚整理好你的包
bring all those little things that you don’t think about like paper and pens
带上所有你平时不会注意的小东西 比如纸和笔
you may even want to bring something to take notes with
你可能也会想带点东西去做笔记
but ideally you want to start working on your first day.
来开始第一天的工作
I’m sure they’ll provide you with stuff
他们肯定会给你提供办公用品
but just in case. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time come prepared with all those things
但是以防万一 有时候准备这些东西也需要花一点时间
and your confidence will be great on your first day.
你的自信心会在第一天得到提升
If you have any other suggestions on what to bring on your first day at work
如果你有其它关于第一天去工作该带些什么的建议
please write it in the comment below
把你的建议写在评论里吧
Get excited ! Oh my goodness, you got the job!
嗨起来 天哪 你已经得到这份工作了
Don’t go to work nervous,even though you may feel nervous.
不要带着紧张去上班 就算你会感到紧张
Listen, you did a lot of prep work,
听着 你已经做了很多准备工作
the energy and effort you put into your interviewing got you the job,
你在面试中投入的精力和努力让你得到了这份工作
you are the right candidate so get excited
你是合适的人选 开心起来
ensure that you walk into that office
确保走进入办公室的时候
with a big smile and have a boost of confidence
脸上带着大大的笑容和满满的信心
and that will pay you back in spades.
这肯定会让你获得回报的
Make new friends.
其次 结交新的朋友
Say hi to as many people as you can on your first day
在第一天里 向尽可能多的人打招呼
look them in the eye
直视他们的眼睛
have open body language
运用生动的肢体语言
shake their hand
和他们握手
and you go to them. Introduce yourself.
你要主动走过去 介绍自己
I have a great video
我有一个很好的视频
on how to introduce yourself on your first day of the job
来教你如何在就职第一天介绍你自己
check it out.
有需要的话可以看看
Not only that, you’ll feel much more confident when you get to know a few more people
认识更多人还会让你感到更加自信
so go ask them out for lunch and you can say things like
因此邀请他们一起去吃午饭 而且可以这样问
Do you have any lunch recommendations?
你有什么推荐的午饭吗?
or even better yet, Would you like to join me?
或者这样更好 你愿意和我一起吃午饭吗?
Now, when you actually are sitting down with your new colleagues and having lunch,
顺利的话 你就和新同事坐下吃午饭了
get to know them.
去了解他们吧!
You can ask them about what it is that they do
你可以问他们每天做些什么工作
you can also even go on the personal note
甚至你也可以问点个人问题
maybe even ask them what their favorite Netflix series is that they’re watching
还可以问他们最近正在追的是什么剧
but please don’t go into the gossip.
但是请千万不要讲八卦
I know it can really be easy to do that
我知道有时候会情不自禁
like, Hey what’s the latest scoop on the people I should be aware of?
像是 嘿 我最近有没有错过什么八卦新闻
Don’t do that, it will put you in a bad bad way
千万别这样做 这会置你于不利
I have a really good video on office gossip you really want to check out.
我有个关于办公室八卦的不错视频 可以看看
Avoid that at all costs and particularly on your first day.
无论如何不要八卦 尤其是在上班第一天
How do you deal with office gossip?
你会怎样应对办公室八卦?
Tell me in the comments below.
在评论区告诉我
Show interest.
最后 表达兴趣
The best thing you can do when you’re new and particularly on your first day on a job
当你还是办公室新人 尤其是第一天上班 你的最佳选择就是
is to listen listen listen.
倾听 倾听 倾听
People have a lot to tell you, not only from a learning perspective
人们有许多东西要告诉你 不仅是从一个传授知识的角度
but they’re showing you how the culture is at work
而且是在向你展示工作文化
so take advantage of that, soak in as much as you can.
所以你要好好利用 尽可能地沉浸其中
You need to be a hundred percent present when you’re at work
工作的时候 你需要百分百集中注意
so turn your cell phone off or at least put it on vibrate
所以关掉你的手机 或者就调成震动模式
you don’t want to be picking up that device as you’re talking to people
你应该也不想在谈话中接听电话
that’s not a way to show that you’re listening
那不利于展现作为倾听者该有的态度
and you’re giving them full attention.
也显得你很不专心
Another thing you want to consider as well is go to Linked In
另外 你也可以登录到领英平台
check out your colleagues, find out about them
浏览一下你同事的领英页面 了解他们
see what their profile is all about
然后读读他们的简历
it will give you some additional insight as to who they are
这会给你一些额外的深入见解
and the people you’re working with.
并且更了解和你一起共事的人
Now that you’re confident for your first day on the job,
现在你已经能以满满的信心应对上班第一天
learn even more tips on how to impress your boss
学习更多能给领导留下深刻印象的技巧
I have a free checklist on just that
我有一个相关内容的免费列表
grab it on the link below in this video
点击下方的链接获取
Please subscribe to my channel, like the video
请订阅我的频道 点赞
and share with all the professionals that you know.
与你认识的专业人士分享
I would love to hear from you.
我很乐意接收你的消息
Tell me how you deal with anxiety on your first day of the job.
和我说说你是如何应对上班第一天的焦虑
Please comment below.
- 钓的目标鱼种不同,我们到底该怎么选钓位
- ?职业倦怠该如何拯救
- 微信账号被封,不知道该如何解封,这几种方式可供参考 微信账号被封如何解封
- ?为何投了简历却石沉大海 个人简历到底该怎么做
- 公司不是家,老板更不是家长,有些职场谎言你该早点知道
- 茅台打孔酒被换上假酒后,真酒去了哪里?又该如何鉴别?
- 一条基础信息就能查到开房记录?还有快递收货地址?我们该如何保护自己的信息安全
- 7条难懂的历史段子:崇祯转世该姓啥?
- 公司随便开除员工应该怎么办
- 孟尝君怎么死的?孟尝君之死